A Professionally Monitored Tempe Flood Detector Notifies You To Water Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are common issues that can cause serious water damage in your house. In many cases, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if not fixed at once.
However, when you install a Tempe monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or pooling water before it becomes a catastrophe. The easy-to-install wireless system alerts you to the first signs of water with a loud alarm and a notification to your cell phone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also reach out to you when the flood sensor is triggered.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Tempe?
Nobody wants to descend your staircase to find that the lower floor of your home is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Fortunately, a Tempe flood detector can catch leaks and unwanted water before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Smart sensor technology: The state-of-the-art alarm detects running or pooling water instead of humidity -- so it's safe to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Smart sensors offer wireless connectivity and a long battery life of 4 years. You can confidently place your detector next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a habit of happening when you're not at home. When your Tempe flood detector senses a water problem, it will send an emergency alert to your cell.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: In addition to high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your smart device will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and help you take action.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Tempe Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Time is of the essence when it comes to water leaks. With the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when help arrives. Activating your smart home systems is helpful when you’re at the property, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored Tempe flood detector you are able to:
- Receive notifications on your smartphone when excessive water is identified.
- Unlock doors remotely and turn off alarm systems for emergency assistance.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to stop further pipe freezing.
- Check HD feeds from your home surveillance to pinpoint leaks and assess the damage.
- Keep in persistent contact with ADT monitoring.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll assist you in finding the best solution to fit your needs. Make the call to (480) 608-0064 today or submit the form on this page to get a free estimate.