Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Tempe
As you probably already understand, the most likely areas for home intrusions are the front door and first-floor windows. With this in mind, it shouldn’t be a surprise that door and window alarm sensors continue to be vital devices for home security packages in Tempe. While it’s true the technology has been in use for years, you may be amazed at what modern sensors can do.
How Will Door and Window Sensors Protect You?
You’ll be thankful to know that window and door sensors are part of all ADT packages, no matter if you choose a straightforward, simple setup or the most cutting-edge system with video and home automation. Installation is also part of the deal so you won’t have to lift a finger, and you won’t need to fret about your devices being positioned correctly.
At the heart of your door and window alarm sensors is a basic, yet powerful two-part magnetic contact. One piece is attached to the surrounding frame, and the other is connected straight to the door or window. You close your access point and the two contacts fit neatly together. When home’s security is armed and a door or window opens, the magnetic contacts come apart and the alarm is tripped. However, these newer devices can do much more than merely activate your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Tempe
An anchor of your property’s protection, window and door alarm sensors offer numerous advantages, including the following:
- Initiate the alarm: These components trip your high-decibel alarm whenever a door or window is opened with the system armed.
- Instant updates: Would you like to know what’s going on at home when you’re at work or on vacation? You can obtain automatic alerts right to your mobile device whenever a sensor is triggered.
- 24-7 monitoring: You will not only be contacted, your 24-7 monitoring agents will receive an update too. Your home will be safeguarded, irregardless of whether you’re on site or not.
- Remote access and administration: With the convenient ADT Control app found on your cell phone, you can check the current state of your sensors and turn them on or off.
- Home automation possibilities: Set your security components to work in a complementary fashion. You might have your entry lights switch on or direct a camera to record when a door or window sensor is set off. Not only will your alarm sound, you’ll be able to catch a glimpse who tripped the sensor to begin with.
- Design appeal: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even there. They utilize an unobtrusive design that fits nicely with any style of home. You may even find fully recessed units that are not visible.
- Get the type of connection you want: Pick from wireless or wired devices contingent on the kind of installation that works best for you. Either way, your home will be better protected.
More versatile than previous iterations, window and door sensors in Tempe are able to be skillfully integrated into your comprehensive home security installation.
Customize Your Own Home Security System In Tempe
Are you interested in having modern door and window alarm sensors in Tempe that boost your security and connect straight to your home automation? That is precisely what you will discover when working with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to see what we might do for you, place a call to (480) 608-0064 or fill out the easy form below.