What features do you need in a baby monitor in Tempe?
In years past, a baby monitor was quite basic. You place a microphone-type device in close contact to the crib, which sends audio signals to a connected gadget that resembles a walkie talkie. Thankfully, baby monitors now have more options. For example, today’s monitors now have high-definition video feeds and two-way talk. You can also connect some monitors to Wi-Fi so you are able to wander throughout your home. The top baby monitors in Tempe are so advanced that they mimic inside surveillance in both capabilities and price.
Can you swap out a baby monitor with an integrated surveillance system?
Since baby monitors and indoor security cameras share comparable functionality, you will find numerous residents in Tempe integrating their nursery to their home security system. So it makes sense -- especially when using to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor now has:
● Night vision video: Your monitoring device should have at least 1080p HD resolution, and infrared functionality for reliable low-light performance.
● Two-way talk: Now you don’t need to go to the nursery to soothe your child back to a restful state. Your reassuring words may be the only thing needed to keep your little one sleeping.
● Motion activation: While it’s an option to have your monitoring device stay on constantly to carefully watch your newborn, your attentiveness may start to lag. However, when your camera notices unexpected movements, then you can get a text alert on your phone. Perfect if your child soundlessly scales up the crib or when your family dog wanders into the space.
● Recording capabilities: The majority of baby monitors don’t record portions of video. You can now deliver a short segment to grandparents to show them what a peaceful, precious baby you have.
● Watch on your mobile device: Instead of lugging monitoring equipment wherever you go, you are now able to watch from your home security app. You could even touch base with your tot and babysitter when you go for an evening away.